Friday, March 6, 2009

Welcome to the wonderful world of Homemade Gourmet

Welcome all to the wonderful world of Homemade Gourmet!

I thought I would use a blog to give you all some of my favorite recipes using the great mixes from Homemade Gourmet!

I decided to become a HG Consultant for my family, both to receive a discount on the products we already love and use, and to make a little extra money in these difficult times! HG is a company that is BOOMING right now, as people are always looking for quick and easy ways to get dinner on the table for their families!

These mixes and recipes are so great! They have everything from Mexican, to Asian, to Down Home, to Cajun style recipes! Anything you are craving we've got you covered!

If you are interested in ordering, hosting a party, being a consultant, or just getting some more information please let me know!

My HG website is www.homemadegourmet.com/annahoffman

I am going to try to update every day with a new recipe for you all to try! All of these are posted on the website through the "recipes" link, however sometimes you just don't have the time to flip through 1,000's of recipes (oh yes there are 1,000's!)

ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment